As part of ThriveCart Pro, we allow you to use your account and offer a managed service for up to 5 clients.
This is not a reseller license but an option for you to offer a managed service powering your client’s carts and funnels.
- The authority to sell your clients products through your account and manage their funnels.
- The ability to create client logins with various levels of permissions and access.
- The ability to set different business information included in the receipt of each product.
- Allows you to connect their payment processors, membership platforms, and autoresponders*.
- Tax reports for individual users.
Client use does not include:
- The authority to resell access. You may charge your clients a fee for your service and time, but it’s not a reseller account.
- Multiple subdomains. As standard for a hosted SaaS platform, you’re allocated one subdomain per license.
- Multiple custom domains.
- The ability for clients to create or duplicate products. As a service you provide your clients, you will be setting their carts and funnels up.
- Access to the affiliate centre. Whilst you can enable affiliates on their products and this can be autonomous (automatic approval and automatic payouts) any manual tasks will be required as part of your service to your client, should you wish to provide it.
In some cases and depending on the nature of your relationship with your client or their specific needs, they may prefer their own ThriveCart license and account (which you manage for them).
Creating client logins
Each client user can have their own individual permissions and access rights. Giving you the ability to have some clients with more control than others.
We have a training article here on creating user logins and the different options.
This allows you to have users who can have access to specific products, and if enabled access to those stats, transactions, and more.
This also considers integration with Zapier. Should your client decide to connect their Zapier account with ThriveCart whilst logged in, they will only be able to create Zaps for the products they have access to.
Setting the owner of a product
This is separate to assigning a product to a user in their setup as this determines who ‘owns’ the product and for where sales notifications would be sent and what business address information is used in the product’s receipts.
You can also use this if you have multiple businesses yourself and want to have more personalization over the receipts. Simply create a new ‘client-user’ as your second business and then assign that user as the owner. That business information will be used in that product’s receipts and that email will then receive sales notifications for that product.
Subdomains and custom domains
Your ThriveCart Pro license is for a single subdomain, as standard for a hosted SaaS platform. The custom domain name feature allows you to replace your ThriveCart domain in your cart URLs with your own domain.
As you are using your ThriveCart domain/custom domain for your cart URLs (including client carts) you may consider having a generic-sounding domain over a branded domain.
When enabling access to the settings area, your client user will be able to add things like their payment processor accounts, membership platforms, and autoresponders. Typically you would give them access then revoke this once set up.
Client-users are not able to remove any existing integrations on your account.
With autoresponders, you can connect one account per service, but multiple services. If you have clients wanting to use the same autoresponder account then you can use our Custom HTML behaviour rules or integrate with Zapier to pass data to their autoresponder.
If you have any questions, then please feel free to get in touch with our friendly support team here.