ThriveCart currently integrates with and supported the following payment processors and methods
- Stripe – Supporting Enhanced Payments, which includes BNPL (Affirm, AfterPay, Klarna) plus a wide-range of supported payment methods like ACH, SEPA, SOFORT, BanContact, iDeal, AliPay, Link, and more. See Enhanced Payments article for more details.
- PayPal – Supporting payments via PayPal, PayPal Credit, Pay Later, and Venmo (where available). Additional support for card payments in certain regions. See Enhanced Payments article
- Authorize.net (for debit/credit card processing)
- Apple Pay (via Stripe Legacy and Enhanced integrations)
- Google Pay (via Stripe Legacy and Enhanced integrations)
In order to take payments from customers you need to have one or more of the above processors connected to your account.
If you’re in a country where these processors do not operate, you may wish to check out Stripe’s Atlas program here.
If you would like consideration for a different payment processor, make sure to get your request counted by submitting it to our official feature request channel.
If you have any questions or need any assistance please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our fast and friendly support desk on firstname.lastname@example.org