In the video above, we look at how you can connect your ActiveCampaign autoresponder within ThriveCart.
After connecting your ActiveCampaign account with ThriveCart, you will be able to make use of it within the behaviour rules in your account.
What does this integration support?
Using ThriveCart’s integration with ActiveCampaign you can easily manage contacts for a wide number of triggers with
- Add to Tag (allows you to add tags to the contact)
- Add to List (allows you to add the contact to lists)
- Add to Automation (allows you to add the contact to automations)
- Remove from Tag (allows you to remove tags from the contact)
- Remove from List (allows you to remove the contact from lists)
- Remove from Automation (ends the automation, as you can’t actually remove from one)
For data that is passed through to ActiveCampaign, we currently pass through
- Customer name
- Customer email address
- Customer IP address