In the video above, we look at how you can connect your MooSend autoresponder within ThriveCart.
After connecting your MooSend account with ThriveCart, you will be able to make use of it within the behaviour rules in your account.
What does this integration support?
Using ThriveCart’s integration with MooSend you can easily manage contacts for a wide number of triggers with
- Add to List
- Remove from List
- Add to Tag
- Remove from Tag
For data that is passed through to MooSend, we currently pass through a range of information.
Your field names in Moosend need to match the field names below – with space separate or an underscore (_) is fine.
- first name or first_name
- last name or last_name
- address street or address_street
- address city or address_city
- address state or address_state
- address zip or address_zip
- address country or address_country
- business name or business_name
- ip address or ip_address
- contact number or contact_number / contact
- vat id or vat_id
- shipping address street or shipping_address_street
- shipping address city or shipping_address_city
- shipping address state or shipping_address_state
- shipping address zip or shipping_address_zip
- shipping address country or shipping_address_country
custom fields need to match how you name the field in ThriveCart. For the following example image, the field name in ThriveCart is work location, so in Moosend it would need to be
- work location or work_location