To connect with Aweber, simply follow these steps:
- Sign in to ThriveCart
- Click on Settings at the top
- Choose Integrations
- Choose Autoresponders
- Choose Aweber
- Click on the Authorize button
- Sign in to your Aweber account and grant permissions
You’ll be returned to ThriveCart, and your newly accepted Aweber account will show up in the list.
Now, you can go to the settings for your products, upsells or downsells and add or remove people from your Aweber lists as they go through your sales flow.
By default With Aweber when users are added to your list by 3rd parties, they require confirmation.
This means anyone who tries to join your list by going through your cart will get an email notification requiring them to confirm before they are actually added to your list.
This can cause a loss in subscribers, and prevent your customers from being added automatically by Thrivecart to your lists when they progress through the cart.
Luckily there’s a really easy way to stop this and have users added without any further action from them.
What do you need to do:
- Make note of your lists you want to disable the double opt-in for (basically every list name you plan on using with Thrivecart).
- Click on the ‘help’ link in the top menu
- Scroll to the bottom and check if ‘live chat’ is online. If it is you can do it really quickly and talk to a rep, if its not you will need to send them an email
- Inform the rep that you are wanting to ‘disable API double opt-in for the following lists: (give them the name of the lists you made note of at the beginning)‘
- Await confirmation that double opt-in for the lists has been done. (Takes couple of minutes via LiveChat).
- Get started in Thrivecart with your Auto-responder setup under your products and upsells / downsells.